Wednesday 7 October 2009

A brief introduction to myself...

OK, just to let you know what I am into and what to expect from my future blogs...
Firstly, an insight into my fashion and what styles are influencing me at the minute.
This is Thom Browne, he is a genius and so cool. His suits are amazing, the jackets stop just below the belt line, with short sleeves and the trousers high, revealing the ankle. He wears his own designs and cuts his ties/ bow ties from the same material as the suit, looks very good! Alot of people are a big fan of his so I have been informed, including Kanye and The Sartorialist. I love how he wants people to be able to wear a suit for all occasions, everyday wear, not just in the office - cool suits though not the everday run of the mill suit. He has been described as advancing the 'geek-chic' look and I totally agree. He has collaborated with Brooks Brothers to create a range, definately worth having a look at. Also, his runway shows are very good and original, worth a look.

No comments:

Post a Comment